1. CAN I MODIFY MY ORDER?
If your order has not begun production, you may still modify order. If you need to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our social media channels for further information about our products.
2. I REGISTERED THE INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Contact us immediately at email@example.com or through our social media channels. We may update your shipping address only if it has not already shipped, we will only be able to address your request during our business hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
3. HOW DO I CLEAN MY PRODUCT?
You may use a slightly damp, clean cloth. For marker or acrylic paint stains you may add a few drops of alcohol gel to wipe the stains off.
Avoid the use of corrosive household cleaners.
4. HOW AND WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Our primary workshop is located in Austin, TX. Due to high volume demand for our products, we have recently taken a production partner to help us scale our mission. Our production partner is located in Liaoning, China. All Made-To-Order orders are made in Austin, Texas USA.
5. I NEED A TOTTLR PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. WHAT CAN I DO?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order, sharing both the product and the delivery deadline. We will reply as soon as possible in case there is stock ready to ship.
6. DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
Yes. Customers can use our Shop Pay Installment Plan on our website to spread out their payment. You can place your order normally and select Shop Pay Installment as the payment method, the App will guide you through the following steps.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
7. IS SHIPPING INCLUDED?
Yes, standard shipping cost is included in the price for US orders, any expedited shipping will be added at checkout.
8. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We do ship internationally. Additional costs may apply.
9. DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOX & MILITARY ADDRESSES?
Yes, we may ship through USPS Priority Mail, taking into account that shipping times are longer and that our loss and damage in transit insurance won't apply. We cannot insure packages through USPS Priority Mail.
10. MY DOG BIT SOME PIECES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We offer replacement pieces, please email us including photographs of the damaged piece to provide you with options.
11. IS THERE A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE WHERE TO VIEW THE PRODUCTS?
Check out our Tottlr Collection on the show room at Enlightened Baby in Austin, Tx.
12. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PAINTS, STAINS, AND PLYWOOD. IS IT TOXIC?
Our materials are non-toxic, below their specifications:
• Paints: We use standard water-based, acrylic, solvent-free and non-toxic paints.
• Stains: We use standard water-based, acrylic, solvent-free and non-toxic stains.
• Plywood: our plywood is E0 Grade, which means the plywood fulfills the requirements of the emission class E0 regarding its formaldehyde release levels. The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) shows 0% of volatiles by volume.
NOTE: Our paints have been tested by CPSIA laboratories and they have been certified as lead-free & toxic-free.
13. ARE ALL ITEMS MADE TO ORDER OR DO YOU HAVE STOCK?
Occasionally we do have some products in stock, but generally, everything is manufactured on demand. The standard production time is 2-3 weeks at our domestic workshop but it can increase during Christmas Holidays or for large orders.
14. DO YOU PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PARTS IN CASE ONE IS DAMAGED DURING THE ASSEMBLY?
Yes, we offer replacement parts. You may request them by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
We ship mainly using UPS, you may track your package by using your provided tracking # at ups.com. If your order is coming from overseas, we will keep you updated on the progress.
16. MY PACKAGE ARRIVED DAMAGED. WHAT CAN I DO?
If a package arrives damaged please contact us immediately, we only have a few hours after delivery to open an insurance claim and be able to provide you with remedy at no cost to you. We will require photographs of the box, all four sides, including a photograph of the shipping label legible. Also, the package should be opened immediately to verify if there are damaged or missing pieces, in which case we will require also photographs.
After these verifications email us at email@example.com providing with as many details as possible, including all photographs. A solution will be offered on a case-by-case basis.
17. DOES MY ORDER SHIP ASSEMBLED?
The climbing furniture ships disassembled for a better shipment’s handling. You will need an Allen key and that is it (provided). Having someone around to help out makes assembly easier. Each product includes Ikea like instructions that are easy to follow. If you have any difficulties, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM COLORS?
No, we are currently not offering custom colors. This may change in the future however, so check in often for updates.
19. DO YOU OFFER BUNDLE PRICE SETS OR MULTIPLE ITEMS?
Some of our products may be combined to get a bundle price for multiple items. You can find these options by scrolling down to the last section of the listing. For further assistance you may contact us at email@example.com or through our social media channels for larger bundles.
20. DO THE REVERSIBLE RAMP OR THE ROCK CLIMBING BOARD FIT THE TRIANGLES, ROCKERS AND CLIMBING ARCH? DO THEY WORK AS A SLIDE?
Yes, our two type of ramps are designed to fit all TOTTLR triangles, rockers and the climbing arch. Both ramps work as a slide on their smooth side.
21. IN GENERAL TERMS, WHAT ARE YOUR TOYS SUGGESTIONS BASED ON AGE?
22. ARE YOU OPEN TO COLLABORATIONS?
Yes, we offer mostly commission based collaboration opportunities please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
23. ONE OF THE PIECES GOT SPLIT DURING ASSEMBLY. CAN I REQUEST A REPLACEMENT?
Yes. The workshop requires the following information so we may send the replacement piece properly:
*A couple of well lit photographs of the DAMAGED PART.
*Please share the exact length if a dowel; all the pieces in your product were handmade specifically for your rocker and no other. It may not properly fit if we miss its length by even 1 millimeter.
You should email us with the information at email@example.com for follow up.
24. WHAT CAN I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS NOT GROUNDED OR ALIGNED AFTER ASSEMBLY?
This may be fixed quite easily. All our products are wood, and thus prone to imperfections. As with any other wood product, the pieces may carry some minor differences, but not as crucial as to prevent the item from working properly.
Your pieces may only need to sit properly in their place. Please do the following: (triangle in its open position) loosen all screws only a third of the way and apply downward pressure, pushing all rods/slats and the frame/side boards; you may hear some tiny cracks, which is normal. If the item is still not grounded and in case it carries rods, try spinning the rods to change their position and push downwards again until it’s fully grounded. Once grounded and aligned, tighten back all screws.
This should fix the issue. If not, please let us know right away. We will appreciate it if you keep us posted and if further assistance is necessary, we will be more than happy to maintain direct communication with you until the product is 100% aligned and working properly.
25. HOW LONG IS THE LEAD TIME ON AN ORDER?
Most products are made to order. Lead time is typically 2-3 weeks. Any products we have on hand will be fulfilled in 24-48 hrs. Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving, lead time may vary. Reach out if you have a specific deadline and we will be happy to see if we can accommodate you at firstname.lastname@example.org.